Wednesday, 31 March 2021

march blog

Class : Three

Subject: English

Title: Good morning                                                                       




Constructive tool; word document.

Genre: poem



 

 

    Curly Dog

  Sound:Bow-wow-wow                                              

                                                                                 Downy duck        

                                                                                Sound: Quack, quack, quack   Squeak,                                                         

 Timid mouse                                                                  Scarlet bird

 Sound: cheep, cheep, cheep                                         Sound; squeak,squeak


Description 

Microsoft word document is a constructive tool used for teaching learning  in this situation of pandemic. Microsoft word is an effective tool for creating  all kinds of documents like letters, memos, reports, term papers, and typesetting novels and magazines, etc.

 steps used to make word document

Open a new word document. I have used different types of shapes to come up with this animals. I tried drawing but I couldn't draw some of the animals. for those animals which I couldn't draw, I have downloaded it from internet and made it as a tool for word document.

How to use this word document 

Every child has different learning abilities and as a facilitator we need to know different strategies will help different student. Here in my English lesson for third grade student, I choose “word program” as an ICT tool to make teaching and learning fun and engaged. By using the word program, student will be able to identify these animals and know their sound.  I have provided animals with their sound so that student know the sounds of the animals.

“Good Morning” Is a poem for third grade student. In the activity, I will provide a woofer each in a group and make every student listen in turn to these animals (i.e. Duck, Mouse, Dog and bird) sound. So, at the end of the lesson, each student will be able to identify these animals by listening to their sounds.

Activity instruction

1. student will count from 1 till 4

2. all the ones will come together, two together and respectively

3. each group will be provided with woofer with animals sounds in memory card

4. they will take turn to listen to the animals sound

5. they will see if the animals sound provided in word document is same to what they hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

13th August 2025, reflective writing

 in the morning